POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : In my haste.... : In my haste.... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  In my haste....
From: Mr  Art
Date: 1 Sep 2001 10:17:09
Message: <3B912652.3F190043@chesapeake.net>
I have somehow deleted my ini file that had the different
screen ratios: i.e. windscreen, letterbox, tv-standard, portrait etc..
I know, I know, I did that last year too....
And last year I asked if you good folk here could resupply me with the
ratios....
And I think that I have to do that again this year.
If you could/would, will you post common screen ratios and the "industry
standard" name for it?
Thanks.
Mr. Art